« Older   Newer »

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore
    In perenne viaggio tra Londra, Cardiff e Storybrooke

Status
    Roger Moore ha dichiarato di essere interessato ad un ruolo in Doctor Who

CITAZIONE
    James Bond actor Roger Moore has angled for a role in Doctor Who.

It all started on Twitter with writer Mark Gatiss who tweeted: “Isn’t Roger Moore wonderful in ‘The Man Who Haunted Himself’? I have such a soft spot for the film.”

Moore replied to Gatiss a few days later: “Thank you. I might be equally wonderful in Dr Who or Sherlock if asked!”

Gatiss concluded the exchange with: “My life is complete! Will be [in] touch.”

This wouldn’t be the first time Moore has shown interest in appearing on the show. Back in 2009 Moore spoke out after hearing Timothy Dalton had been cast in The End of Time.

He said at the time: “I believe Timothy is to appear in one of the new episodes, so if they ever want anyone to play his dad, I’m available.”

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Il nuovo produttore Brian Minchin ha parlato del suo futuro lavoro nella serie

CITAZIONE
    Doctor Who’s new Executive Producer Brian Minchin has spoken briefly about the future of the show.

He says in the new DWM: “My main job now is staring in awe at the 50th Anniversary Special and wondering ‘How the hell do we follow on from that?! Then, when I stop gawping and wondering, ‘How did they do that bit, and that one, and that bit!’ I will start work on the Christmas episode, written by Steven Moffat himself.”

Asked what fans can look forward to next year he said: “A whole new series! But we certainly won’t be releasing the details of that series right now in May 2013. Oh dear, that sounds mean! Well, I can tell you that I have just spent a very happy few days meeting some scarily clever writers, and we have an incredible set of stories to work on. More adventures ahead!”

The question is, will this “whole new series” be split once again?

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    E' ufficiale Smith lascerà Doctor Who a fine anno

CITAZIONE
    We all knew this day was comingmatt-smith-cries-cry-name-of-doctor! This news is breaking everywhere so there is no point holding on to it until midnight.

Contrary to some earlier reports, the BBC have confirmed that Matt Smith is leaving Doctor Who at the end of the year. His final episode will be the 2013 Christmas special.

Matt Smith says:

“Doctor Who has been the most brilliant experience for me as an actor and a bloke, and that largely is down to the cast, crew and fans of the show. I’m incredibly grateful to all the cast and crew who work tirelessly every day, to realise all the elements of the show and deliver Doctor Who to the audience. Many of them have become good friends and I’m incredibly proud of what we have achieved over the last four years.

Having Steven Moffat as show runner write such varied, funny, mind bending and brilliant scripts has been one of the greatest and most rewarding challenges of my career. It’s been a privilege and a treat to work with Steven, he’s a good friend and will continue to shape a brilliant world for the Doctor.

The fans of Doctor Who around the world are unlike any other; they dress up, shout louder, know more about the history of the show (and speculate more about the future of the show) in a way that I’ve never seen before, your dedication is truly remarkable. Thank you so very much for supporting my incarnation of the Time Lord, number Eleven, who I might add is not done yet, I’m back for the 50th anniversary and the Christmas special!

It’s been an honour to play this part, to follow the legacy of brilliant actors, and helm the TARDIS for a spell with ‘the ginger, the nose and the impossible one’. But when ya gotta go, ya gotta go and Trenzalore calls. Thank you guys. Matt.”

Steven Moffat, lead writer and executive producer, says :

“Every day, on every episode, in every set of rushes, Matt Smith surprised me: the way he’d turn a line, or spin on his heels, or make something funny, or out of nowhere make me cry, I just never knew what was coming next. The Doctor can be clown and hero, often at the same time, and Matt rose to both challenges magnificently. And even better than that, given the pressures of this extraordinary show, he is one of the nicest and hardest-working people I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Whatever we threw at him -- sometimes literally -- his behaviour was always worthy of the Doctor.

But great actors always know when it’s time for the curtain call, so this Christmas prepare for your hearts to break, as we say goodbye to number Eleven. Thank you Matt -- bow ties were never cooler.

Of course, this isn’t the end of the story, because now the search begins. Somewhere out there right now -- all unknowing, just going about their business -- is someone who’s about to become the Doctor. A life is going to change, and Doctor Who will be born all over again! After 50 years, that’s still so exciting!”

Fonte

Jenna ha parlato dell'addio di Matt:

CITAZIONE
    Jenna-Louise Coleman has given her thoughts on Matt Smith’s Doctor Who departure at the end of the year.

She told the BBC: “I could not have imagined coming into the show without Matt as my Doctor, holding my hand, really, quite literally. I totally lucked-out in having a creative, generous, clever, and lovely fella to work alongside day after day.

“I feel so privileged to have been part of Matt’s reign, to have to been companion to what is and what I think always will be one of our greatest Doctors.

“He is so in love with the show, he works tirelessly hard, surprises me every day, always creating and discovering something new about the Doctor. A true gent, a leading man and a very special friend.

“I know it will be a very difficult goodbye for me, but I for one can’t wait to see where his career takes him next. And of course with the same welcome I was brought in with, I look forward to welcoming the next Doctor. BUT it’s not over till its over. See ya at the big 5-0!”

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    E molto probabile che il nuovo Dottore con l'ottava stagione debutterà ad Agosto:

CITAZIONE
    Series 8, the 12th Doctor’s debut series, will air in August of 2014 and be an uninterrupted run, according to recent rumours.

The Sun (who are keen to remind us they were correct about Matt leaving) claim:

Beeb bosses had to admit Matt’s exit after a leaked email from its commercial arm, BBC Worldwide, to clients gave the game away.

The mail, sent [last] Friday, told of plans to air 12 new episodes from August 2014. Crucially, it said: “This will give the new Doctor a chance to develop with the audience (apologies for this spoiler if you didn’t know).”

Meanwhile, the Radio Times reports that the 12th Doctor could be announced as soon as July 2013:

The new Doctor could be handed the keys to the TARDIS as early as next month, BBC sources have confirmed – with insiders suggesting Matt Smith’s replacement needs to be announced before the Doctor Who Christmas special begins filming next month.

It would be virtually impossible to keep the identity of the new doctor a secret even if the entire set went into lockdown during filming of the Christmas special, a BBC source told RadioTimes.com.

“The search has begun in earnest and is active now,” the source said, adding that the BBC has not ruled out hiring a woman to replace Matt Smith.

They also corroborate that Series 8 will contain 12 episodes:

The new series, expected to be 12 episodes long, begins filming in the autumn.

A BBC source also moved to squash speculation that showrunner Steven Moffat could also be calling it a day, insisting that he has signed up for at least another year.

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Alex ha parlato dell'addio di Matt alla serie:

CITAZIONE
    Alex Kingston was a guest on The One Show on Wednesday evening and she spoke about Matt Smith’s departure.

She said: “I wasn’t surprised because he and I had had a chat [about him leaving]. At some stage you have to move on. We did discuss when would be the right time in a young actor’s career if they were very associated with a particular role. You have to move on otherwise it becomes very difficult because you get typecast.”

Asked about the potential of a female Doctor like Helen Mirren, she said: “I don’t think I could kiss her though… There’s always a first time isn’t there.”

She also touches on whether River Song could be the Doctor: “She’s not. She’s married to him essentially!”

If you missed it earlier, see the segment below:

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Nei Gaiman parla di chi dovrebbe interpretare il prossimo Dottore:

CITAZIONE
    Writer Neil Gaiman believes that the Doctor taking over from Matt Smith should be an “unknown” actor, much like Matt Smith was before he was announced.

In response to the question of casting someone like Sir Ian McKellen, Gaiman said on his Tumblr: “I actually like it when The Doctor is a relatively unknown actor, or one without one huge role that made them famous. A star, like Sir Ian, brings all the other roles they’ve ever played to the table when they act. Seeing John Hurt as the (Spoiler) at the end of The Name of the Doctor, meant that this was a certain type of part with a certain amount of gravitas, and you understood that John Hurt was bringing everything with it (including being John Hurt), just as Derek Jacobi did as the Master.

“But I like to see The Doctor as The Doctor, and an actor who doesn’t bring baggage is a grand sort of thing. A star waiting to happen. So I don’t want to see Helen Mirren or Sir Ian McKellen or Chiwetel Ejiofor, or any of the famous names people are suggesting.

“I want to see The Doctor. I want to be taken by surprise. I want to squint at a photo of the person online and go “but how can that be The Doctor?”. Then I want to be amazingly, delightedly, completely proven wrong, and, six episodes in, I want to wonder how I could have been so blind. Because this is the Doctor. Of course it is.”

Fonte

Intervista all'attore Patrick Kavanagh-Sproull che intepreta Strax:

CITAZIONE
    What experience have you drawn from playing Doctor Who’s first recurring Sontaran: Commander Strax?

It’s been great to create the role of Strax; it’s nice that he’s not just a Sontaran, as we’ve met many Sontarans before over the course of the series, but he’s a very specific and unusual Sontaran.

You are frequently in character off-screen (you recently participated in a child-oriented Q&A session), is that one of the perks of being Strax?

It was great doing a live version of Strax. Obviously when you’re on television, you don’t see your audience, but it was great fun to meet so many younger fans, as they really tell you what they think! I’m sure that even Strax was taken aback by their candor in some instances. Very forthright, these miniature humans…

The Paternoster Gang have all been top choices to host their own spin-off show. Would you be game to do it?

Certainly, I’d love to do a Paternoster gang spin-off show. That said, I’m sure that in the odd episode Strax could develop a perception filter so perhaps Neve and I didn’t have to spend so quite much time in make-up…

What does Strax’s future look like?

Strax has a glorious future of domestic servitude and violence ahead of him! The Name of the Doctor allows us to see him being quite violent, including his dark side, as well as other exciting revelations…

The recent finale [The Name of the Doctor] was Strax’s fourth appearance, and looking back, what has been your favourite to shoot so far?

The Christmas episode [The Snowmen] was great fun to shoot, especially the memory worm scene with Matt. We could barely keep a straight face during the read-through, but we held it together on set. Another thing that added to the surreality of the whole exercise was the fact that it was absolutely roasting on set in the middle of July when the Victorian snow scene was conjured around us! Quite a mismatch between the environment on-screen and off.

Strax is often used as comic relief in his episodes. Would you like to see more serious moments?

Although Strax is often a comical character in the program you can’t play comedy knowing that its comedy. Strax isn’t in on the joke, and he takes everything extremely seriously, apart from once or twice when he tries to make a joke and, as you can, see it doesn’t come naturally to him at all! There is some more serious stuff in The Name of the Doctor, such as the moment he reverts back to his “true” Sontaran state, and where he heals Jenny, but he’s saved the day on several occasions now so he’s not doing too badly. I did love bashing through a glass door, though! One virtue of the Strax costume is that I’m so heavily padded, I can go for it with the stunts a bit more easily; I can barely feel a thing…

You’ve played multiple Sontarans on the show now. Would you like to play another character entirely? Perhaps as a human or villain?

Certainly I would love to be in the program with my own face, or a version of it at least. I’d love to be a villain like the Meddling Monk, or something. My own TARDIS would be cool!

Are there any rib-tickling behind-the-scenes tales you could tell us about?

The great thing about wearing Strax’s prosthetics is that even the most mundane of activities can suddenly become hilarious due to their sheer incongruity. If you just whistle a tune, or walk into a door by accident, which happens a lot, it becomes very funny by virtue of the fact that Strax is doing it. It’s all ripe for comic subversion! Actually, if you’d ever seen me trying to eat my lunch in my Strax costume, perched in front of a mirror so I don’t end up dropping it all over my rubber chin or eating bits of the mask by mistake, I imagine you could find that quite amusing. I don’t, but I can see how other people might.

Finally, to verify the authenticity of this interview, might I ask if you are under the influence of Miss Jenny’s sherbet-fancies?

No, actually I’ve moved on to her Mint Imperials by now and they have a much more calming effect I’ve found.

So what we’ve gathered from that is that Strax will be returning, Dan wants to be the Meddlesome Monk (last spotted in ‘The Daleks’ Master Plan’), Mint Imperials are pacifying and he would love to do a Paternoster Gang spin-off.

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Dichiarazione di Helen Mirren:

CITAZIONE
    Helen Mirren has responded to being listed as one of the candidates for 12th Doctor.

On her recent odds of 25-1, she said: “Oh, please — I would put much longer odds on it than that.

She added: “But I think it’s absolutely time for a female Doctor Who. I’m so sick of that man with his girl sidekick.

“I could name at least 10 wonderful British actresses who would absolutely kill in that role.’’

This isn’t the first time Mirren has been associated with the show. In 2011 she was quoted as saying: “I would like to play the new female Doctor. I don’t want to just be his sidekick.”

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Rumors sul prossimo Dottore:

CITAZIONE
    Domhnall Gleeson was one of the names circulating last week to be revealed as the next Doctor. However, much like recent comments from Dominic Cooper, he claims they are nothing more than rumours.

He told RTÉ TEN: “There’s nothing to [it]. I heard about it from my agent [who] sent me a website, [and was] laughing about the fact that people were saying that I was being talked about. I was like, ‘That’s lovely: my own agent is laughing at the idea!’.”

He continued: “So, it’s not true and there’s nothing you can do about people just spouting a whole load of ***** on the internet!”

He added: “It’s a great series. Matt Smith’s a fantastic actor. David Tennant and Christopher Eccleston – all the guys are amazing. So it was a lovely thought, but it’s not true.”

Meanwhile, Dominic Cooper was on This Morning today and said: “I would definitely consider [the role]… it would be very, very scary… But, of course, it’s an incredible show – you couldn’t possibly not consider it.”

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    La star inglese Craig Charles ha dichiarato di essere interessato al ruolo del Dottore:

CITAZIONE
    Red Dwarf star Craig Charles has said he would be interested in becoming the next Doctor.

Charles said: “Yeah, having a black Doctor Who would be double cool. To be asked by the Beeb would be great, its such a classic show.

“But I think there would probably be too much cross-over with Red Dwarf, as we’ve got a new series lined up next year.”

He added: “Also, I would have to grit my teeth a bit, because the thing about Dr Who that always annoyed me was the graphics are crap.

“But, even if I can’t be the first black Doctor, I am the first black man to own a house on Corrie, which is as good a claim to fame.”

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Secondo il RadioTimes l'annuncio del nuovo Dottore può essere annunciato a fine estate inizi autunno:

11-doctors-12-doctor-300x159

CITAZIONE
    How much longer are we going to have to wait for the 12th Doctor to be announced? That’s the question.

The Radio Times, who originally claimed it would be July, are now saying it will be late summer/ early autumn.

They state:

BBC insiders have told RadioTimes.com that filming on the Christmas special – to be followed by the full series – will not take place until the autumn – probably August, or even September.

According to sources the identity of the Twelfth Doctor is almost certain to be announced just prior to filming, which means that it is very likely that the new incarnation of the Time Lord will not be unveiled until late summer.

Initially the BBC had hoped to begin filming the Christmas special earlier, with some sources suggesting July as a potential date.

“Suffice to say we are completely on track,” said a spokeswoman.

So assuming this is correct (and things are still rather vague), it looks like we’re in for another couple of months of rumours and speculation.

Fonte

Ecco la copertina del nuovo Doctor Who Magazine:

dwm-462

La rivista uscirà Giovedì 27 Giugno

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Copertina del prossimo numero del Doctor Who Magazine:

dwm-463

CITAZIONE
    The cover for issue #463 of Doctor Who Magazine has been revealed.

This month they are celebrating 10 years since the announcement of the show’s return, promising we’ll find out how the revival was nearly stopped before it even begun.

DWM #463 is on sale Thursday 25 July 2013 priced £4.75.

Traduzione:

CITAZIONE
    E' stata rivelata la copertina per il numero #463 del Doctor Who Magazine.

Questo mese si festeggia i 10 anni da quando dal ritorno dello show, promettendo scopriremo come il risveglio era quasi fermato prima ancora iniziata.

DWM# 463 è in vendita da Giovedi 25 luglio 2013 prezzo di £ 4,75.

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Rilasciati i dettagli della confezione DVD completa della Settima Stagione:

doctor-who-complete-series-7-dvd-uk-us

CITAZIONE
    Details, art and extras for the three-disc DVD/Blu-ray release of Doctor Who: The Complete Seventh Series have been announced.

BBC Worldwide releases all thirteen blockbuster episodes from the seventh series of the iconic sci-fi series Doctor Who on Blu-ray and DVD on October 28, 2013. In addition, the set includes the 2012 Christmas Special, and exciting bonus features including behind-the-scenes featurettes, “Doctor Who at Comic Con”, specials “The Companions” and “Doctor Who in the US,” and more. These latest adventures test the Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith) and prove that even a madman with a box needs help sometimes.

Say farewell to the Ponds all over again. Meet the enigmatic Clara for the first time – and the second, and the third. Face enemies new and old, follow the Doctor to the one place he should never go, and learn the secret to a really great soufflé. With a cliffhanger ending that will leave fans breathless, this set arrives just in time to catch up before the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special on November 23, and the Doctor’s regeneration in this year’s Christmas Special.

In the first part of series seven, the Ponds (Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill) make their final voyages with the Doctor. They save a spaceship full of dinosaurs, don Stetsons in the Wild West and are even kidnapped by the Doctor’s oldest foe. But when they arrive in Manhattan the Weeping Angels are waiting for them – and the Doctor has to say goodbye to his companions forever.

The 2012 Christmas special, The Snowmen, brings the Doctor a new friend (Jenna Coleman) in Victorian London – but has he already met her before? And will she be able to pull him from his mourning in time to save London from the chilling menace that threatens it? The final eight episodes of series seven see the Doctor and his new companion battle monsters on distant alien planets, become trapped in a Russian submarine with a deadly passenger, chase terrifying ghosts, and come face-to-face with an army of upgraded Cybermen. When his friends are kidnapped, the Doctor and Clara are forced to visit the fields of Trenzalore, where the question that must never be answered is finally asked… and the Doctor uncovers the secret of the Impossible Girl.

The incredible list of guest stars includes John Hurt (Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy), Warwick Davis (Willow, the Harry Potter films) Liam Cunningham (Game of Thrones), David Warner (Titanic, TRON), Dougray Scott (Hemlock Grove, Ever After: A Cinderella Story), Ben Browder (Farscape), David Bradley (Game of Thrones) Jessica Raine (Call The Midwife, The Woman in Black), the mother-daughter duo of Dame Diana Rigg (Game of Thrones) and Rachael Stirling (Women in Love, Snow White and the Huntsman), and the voice of Sir Ian McKellan (The Lord of The Rings films). The episodes are written by lead writer and executive producer Steven Moffat, as well as Neil Gaiman, Mark Gatiss, Neil Cross, Chris Chibnall, Toby Whithouse and Stephen Thompson.

Extras include:

Prequels to: The Doctor, The Widow and The Wardrobe, Asylum of the Daleks, The Snowmen (x3), The Bells of Saint John and The Name of the Doctor (x2)
    - Pond Life
    - The Making of the Gunslinger
    - Creating Clara
    - Behind the scenes featurettes for every episode
    - Featurettes: Doctor Who in the US
    - Last Days of the Ponds
    - The Science of Doctor Who
    - The Companions
    - Doctor Who at Comic Con
    - Audio commentaries for episodes: The Snowmen, Cold War, Hide, and The Crimson Horror

Traduzione:

CITAZIONE
    Dettagli, immagini e extra per il cofanetto DVD/Blu-ray rilascio di Doctor Who: The Seventh serie completa sono stati annunciati.

BBC Worldwide rilascerà tutti i tredici episodi di successo della settima serie dell' iconica serie di fantascienza Doctor Who in Blu-ray e DVD il 28 ottobre 2013. Inoltre, il set comprende la speciale Natale 2012, e materiale extra interessanti, tra cui featurette dietro le quinte, Doctor Who al Comic Con, speciali I Compagni e Doctor Who negli Stati Uniti, e più. Queste ultime avventure con l'Undicesimo Dottore (Matt Smith) e dimostrare che anche un pazzo con una cabina ha bisogno di aiuto a volte.

Dite addio ai Ponds tutto da capo. Soddisfare l'enigma di Clara per la prima volta - e ls seconda e la terza. Nemici nuovi e vecchi, seguono il Dottore a quello luogo egli non dovrebbe mai andare, e imparare il segreto per un grande soufflé. Con un finale colpo di scena che lascerà i fan senza fiato, questo set arriva appena in tempo per recuperare prima dello speciale del 50° anniversario di Doctor Who il 23 novembre, e la rigenerazione del Dottore in questo anno di Natale speciale.

Nella prima parte della settima serie , i Ponds (Karen Gillan e Arthur Darvill) fanno i loro viaggi finali con il Dottore. Salvano un'astronave piena di dinosauri, indossano uno Stetson nel selvaggio West e sono addirittura rapiti da più antico nemico del Dottore. Ma quando arrivano a Manhattan gli Angeli piangenti sono in loro attesa - e il Dottore deve dire addio ai suoi compagni per sempre.

Lo Speciale natalizio 2012, i pupazzi di neve, porta il Dottore una nuova amica (Jenna Coleman) nella Londra vittoriana - ma lui ha già incontrata prima? E lei sarà in grado di tirare dal suo lutto in tempo per salvare Londra dalla minaccia agghiacciante che incombe? Gli ultimi otto episodi della settima serie vedono il Dottore e i suoi nuovi compagni a confronti con nuovi mostri in battaglia, di pianeti alieni lontani, intrappolata in un sottomarino russo con un passeggero mortale, inseguire fantasmi terrificanti, e si trovano faccia a faccia con un esercito di Cybermen aggiornati. Quando i suoi amici vengono rapiti, il Dottore e Clara sono costretti a visitare i campi di Trenzalore, dove la domanda che non deve mai essere rivolta viene infine chiesto ... e il Dottore scopre il segreto della ragazza Impossible.

L'incredibile lista di guest star comprende John Hurt (Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy), Warwick Davis (Willow, il film di Harry Potter), Liam Cunningham (Game of Thrones), David Warner (Titanic, TRON), Dougray Scott (Hemlock Grove , La leggenda di un amore: Cinderella), Ben Browder (Farscape), David Bradley (Game of Thrones) Jessica Raine (Call The Ostetrica, The Woman in Black), il duo madre-figlia di Dame Diana Rigg (Game of Thrones) e Rachael Stirling (Women in Love, Biancaneve e il cacciatore), e la voce di Sir Ian McKellen (Il Signore degli Anelli film). Gli episodi sono scritti dallo scrittore e produttore esecutivo Steven Moffat, insieme a Neil Gaiman, Mark Gatiss, Neil Cross, Chris Chibnall, Toby Whithouse e Stephen Thompson.

Gli extra comprendono:
    - Il Prequel degli episodi: The Doctor, The Widow and The Wardrobe, Asylum of the Daleks, The Snowmen (x3), The Bells of Saint John e The Name of the Doctor (x2)
    - Pond Life
    - Il Making of di Gunslinger
    - La creazione di Clara
    - Dietro le quinte featurette per ogni episodio
    - Featurette: Doctor Who negli Stati Uniti
    - Ultimi giorni dei Pond
    - La scienza del Doctor Who
    - I Compagni
    - Doctor Who al Comic Con
    - Commenti audio per gli episodi: The Snowmen, Cold War, Hide, e The Crimson Horror

L'uscita è prevista per il 24 Settembre 2013 in Nord America e il 28 ottobre 2013 in Gran Bretagna.

Fonte

Moffat in un intervista ha parlato di Valeyard, il futuro di River & chiusura:

CITAZIONE
    io9 interviewed Steven Moffat and managed to get a few interesting bits and pieces from him.

Asked about the mention of the Valeyard in The Name of the Doctor and whether it was a hint of things to come: “Well, I couldn’t resist saying ‘The Valeyard,’ because we haven’t mentioned him in the new series. [Laughs] So I thought, ‘I’ll just put that one in.’

He added: “I never quite understood, in ‘Trial of a Time Lord,’ what he was meant to be. I never understood if he was a real Doctor, or [something else]. But in a story where we are hinting that the Doctor has a hidden chapter to his life, it was irresistible to mention the Valeyard. But you know, he’ll only ever get so dark, let’s be honest. He’s the Doctor. I think a man who worries about going bad is never really going to go bad. Maybe not…”

River-Song-KissMoving on to River Song, Moffat says he’s “not quite sure” yet if she’ll be back: “I mean we can see her again because everything’s out of sequence and clearly the implication is that she’s met more than two Doctors. But the question is whether or not we should revisit her. It’ll now be story-driven. If we’ve got an idea that she fits into perfectly then there’s no reason why we can’t do it, but I quite liked where we got to at the end of ‘The Name of the Doctor,’ with him saying goodbye to her. So we’ll see.”

Moffat was also asked whether he thought he owed the fans some onscreen closure to some loose ends, such as the TARDIS explosion in Series 5 and the Silence: “Well, we are going to do it all. It’s going to end at Christmas. Yeah, [there will be closure]. But ‘owe them’? I don’t know about ‘owing.’ But yeah, there’s a plan, and we will end the Eleventh Doctor’s run with the answers to some of those questions.”

Traduzione:

CITAZIONE
    io9 ha intervistato Steven Moffat riuscendo ad ottenere alcuni pezzi interessanti e pezzi da lui.

Alla domanda circa la menzione del Valeyard in The Name of the Doctor e se era un suggerimento di cose a venire: "Beh, non ho potuto resistere dicendo 'Il Valeyard,' perché non lo abbiamo accennato nella nuova serie. [Ride] Così ho pensato, 'metto quella dentro'

Ha aggiunto: "Non ho mai capito, in "Trial of a Time Lord" quello che doveva essere. Non ho mai capito se fosse un vero e proprio Dottore, o [qualcos'altro]. Ma in una storia in cui ci stiamo lasciando intendere che il Dottore ha un capitolo nascosto della sua vita, era irresistibile per parlare del Valeyard. Ma si sa, lui sarà sempre e solo ottenere così buio, siamo onesti. E' il Dottore. Penso che un uomo che si preoccupa di andare a male non è mai davvero intenzione di andare a male. Forse no ... "

Passando a River Song, Moffat dice di "Non del tutto sicuro" se lei tornerà: "Voglio dire che possiamo vedere di nuovo perché tutto è fuori sequenza e chiaramente l'implicazione è che lei ha incontrato più di due Dottore. Ma la domanda è se o non dovremmo lei rivisitare. Sarà ora essere story-driven. Se abbiamo un'idea che si inserisce perfettamente quindi non c'è alcun motivo per cui non siamo in grado di farlo, ma mi piaceva molto, dove siamo arrivati ​​alla fine di The Name of the Doctor con lui che dice addio. Quindi vedremo."

Moffat è stato anche chiesto se pensava di dovere i fan un po 'di chiusura su schermo per alcuni in sospeso, come ad esempio l'esplosione TARDIS in serie 5 e il silenzio: "Beh, ci accingiamo a fare tutto. E' intenzione di porre fine a Natale. Sì, [ci sarà la chiusura]. Ma 'loro devono la'? Io non lo so 'grazie'. Ma sì, c'è un piano, e finiremo conduzione l'Undicesimo Dottore con le risposte ad alcune di queste domande".

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Catherine ha parlato che gli piacerebbe tornare in Doctor Who:

CITAZIONE
    Catherine Tate has said that she would be happy to reprise her Doctor Who role as popular companion Donna Noble.

Posed the question by the TV Times (via What’s on TV), she responded: “Yes, I would be more than happy to.”

Asked who her favourite Doctor is, aside from David, she jokingly replied: “Is there any other Doctor beside David?”

Traduzione:

CITAZIONE
    Catherine Tate ha detto che sarebbe felice di riprendere il suo ruolo di Doctor Who come la popolare compagna Donna Noble.

Ha posto la domanda da parte delle TV Times (via What’s on TV), lei ha risposto: "Sì, sarei più che felice."

Alla domanda chi è il suo Dottore preferito, oltre a David, ha scherzosamente risposto: "C'è qualche altro Dottore accanto a David?"

Fonte

Per l'intervista completa andate Qui

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    La Silva Screen il 21 Ottobre rialscierà i cd dedicati agli ultimi due episodi Natalizi:

snowmen-soundtrack

CITAZIONE
    Tracklisting:

Murray Gold – Geronimo
    Murray Gold – Dressed In a Hurry
    Murray Gold – Bumps
    Murray Gold – Ditched At Sea
    Murray Gold – Madge’s Theme
    Murray Gold – Armchair Waltz
    Murray Gold – I Know
    Murray Gold – Quite a Tree
    Murray Gold – Into the Present