« Older   Newer »

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore
    In perenne viaggio tra Londra, Cardiff e Storybrooke

Status
    Apro questo topic con la grande notizia confermata dalla BBC

CITAZIONE
    The BBC have now issued a statement confirming that David Tennant and Billie Piper will make up part of an exciting all- star cast of a special episode celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who.

The BBC say:

DOCTOR WHO ANNOUNCES ALL-STAR CAST FOR 50th ANNIVERSARY

David Tennant and Billie Piper to return for blockbuster celebrations with John Hurt also confirmed.

The BBC has today revealed some of the all-star cast that will mark the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who. David Tennant and Billie Piper will join current Doctor and companion, Matt Smith and Jenna-Louise Coleman, while John Hurt (Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Alien, Harry Potter) will also co-star.

Last seen as the Doctor on January 1st 2010, this will be the first time Tennant has reprised his role as the Tenth Doctor. During his reign as the Time Lord, Tennant appeared in three series as well as several specials. He was first revealed as the Doctor in the 2005 series finale, ‘The Parting of the Ways’.

Meanwhile Billie Piper, who played companion Rose Tyler for two series following the reboot in 2005, will appear in the show for the first time since featuring in Tennant’s last episode, ‘The End of Time’ in 2010.

Also confirmed to join the cast is John Hurt who will also co-star in the 3D anniversary special that will form part of blockbuster celebrations, set to take over the BBC. Produced by BBC Cymru Wales for BBC One, the 50th anniversary will be written by Steven Moffat and Directed by Nick Hurran.

Filming for the 50th anniversary starts this week. Meanwhile a brand new series starts on BBC ONE today (30 March) at 6:15pm for a run of eight epic episodes, which officially introduces the Doctor’s newest companion, Clara Oswald, played by Jenna-Louise Coleman.

David Tennant and Billie Piper have both previously denied being involved in the show. Billie, on a recent appearance on The Graham Norton Show said, "I wasn't asked, no.I think Matt Smith may have said, in passing or in jest, it would be nice.I think maybe he said that and then it became something quite different, but no." David claimed in an interview a few weeks ago that he was giving up hope of ever being asked back.

Recently, Freema Agyeman who played series 3 companion Martha Jones posted on Twitter to fans that she would not be returning, and last Sunday John Barrowman confirmed that Captain Jack would not be back either.

However, as the BBC have stated that this is just 'some of the all-star cast' it is probably safe to assume that there are more announcements to follow. It is expected that the special will be shown on the show's 50th anniversary on the 23rd November.

Keep checking our site for all the latest updates on the 50th Anniversary special

Source: BBC Doctor Who

Fonte

Ed ecco le prime immagini dal set:

50th-readthrough-pic-2.jpg-large-570x380

doctor-who-50th-anniversary-special-tennant-smith-570x380

high-doctor-who-50th-anniversary-special-script-570x397

CITAZIONE
    As filming on the 50th anniversary begins fans have been flocking to get a glimpse of the action.

Today it has been taking place on private land near Neath in South Wales. Due to this fact there is, unfortunately, little to see with only glimpses of the action from afar. Regardless, spoilerphobes may wish to avoid reading further.

Matt Smith was on set. David Tennant (in his brown suit) and Billie Piper (Rose) were caught on camera

Fonte

Fonte

Kate Stewart si aggiunge ai personaggi presenti per lo speciale:

CITAZIONE
    Jemma Redgrave will be reprising her role as the popular character Kate Stewart in the 50th anniversary special, the BBC have announced.

Full details:
    We’re delighted to reveal that Jemma Redgrave will be returning to Doctor Who for the show’s fiftieth anniversary special. She previously appeared in 2012’s The Power of Three playing Kate Stewart, daughter of the legendary Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart.

Jemma is part of a brilliant cast that is already known to include Matt Smith and Jenna-Louise Coleman who are joined by the returning David Tennant and Billie Piper plus screen legend John Hurt and Joanna Page. Filming is underway on the special which will be a 3D spectacular shown later this year.

Fonte

Altre immagini dal set:

CITAZIONE
    Filming on the 50th anniversary continued today, back in Cardiff. As usual, spoilerphobes may want to avoid.

50th-filming-National-Museum-Cardiff-smith

Shooting was taking place at the National Museum Cardiff. Matt Smith, Jenna-Louise Coleman and Jemma Redgrave (Kate Stewart) were on set along with UNIT troops, once again.

Prior reports indicated that part of the story is taking place in London’s National Gallery, with the aforementioned Cardiff museum standing in for it today. Most of you will recall that Matt Smith teased that paintings were involved in some way a while back. The plot thickens…

With filming taking place indoors there was very little else to see until the cast left.

50th-filming-National-Museum-Cardiff-b

50th-filming-National-Museum-Cardiff

Fonte

E infine le foto più attese dai fan:

Altre immagini:

doctors-feet-50th

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    ecco perchè sapevi tutto!!!! :wub: Non vedo l'ora :dorze:

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Nell'ultimo numero del Doctor Who Magazine, è stato confermato che il Decimo Dottore è l'unico a tornare:

CITAZIONE
    According to Doctor Who Magazine, David Tennant will be the only returning Doctor. The new issue (#460) confirms that no other classic Doctors will be back.

The mag states: “Although David Tennant has returned to his role of the Tenth Doctor, the other old Doctors will not be taking part.”

They confirm earlier reports that Christopher Eccleston was initially approached to reprise his role, but was unable to do so.

Citing an earlier quote from Steven Moffat: “It is important you don’t turn it into a fanfest. We can’t make this all about looking backwards. It’s actually got to be the start of a new story.”

They also report that filming on the 50th is near completion, with production on 2013 Christmas Special “and possibly further episodes” starting after Matt Smith works on the film How to Catch a Monster.

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Nuove immagini dal set:

CITAZIONE
    Filming on the 50th anniversary continued on Thursday, this time at places from the show’s past.

As usual, spoilerphobes should read on at their own risk.

50th-filming-totters-lane

They recreated the famous opening scene of the first ever episode, An Unearthly Child, showing the policeman walking past the Totter’s Lane sign, although the policeman was in modern clothing this time.

50th-filming-coal-school-sign-570x660

The Coal Hill Secondary School was, of course, also featured in the opening episode. It was the school the Doctor’s granddaughter Susan attended and where companions Barbara Wright and Ian Chesterton taught.

E un video:

Fonte

Sul nuovo numero del Doctor Who Magazine qualche notizia in più sulle riprese:

CITAZIONE
    The new issue of Doctor Who Magzine (#460) says that the filming on the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special is nearing completion.
    The readthrough for the Special took place at the Roath Lock studios in Cardiff on the evening of Monday 1st April and filming has been taking place since then across Cardiff and London.

David Tennant is the only past Doctor who is returning to the role, the other Doctors will not be reprising their parts. Christopher Eccleston was approached, but decided not to be in the episode, though he did wish the team all the best.

Talking about the Special to US magazine Entertainment Weekly, writer Steven Moffat said:
    "It's important that you don't turn it into a fanfest. We can't make this all about looking backwards. It's actually got to be the start of a new story."

The Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special will air in November on BBC One.

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Sembra che le riprese siano concluse:

CITAZIONE
    Main filming on the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special is complete, according to Danny Hargreaves. The show's special effects supervisor tweeted earlier:

@Dannysfx That's a wrap ! Dr who 50th Done !! Wow it's going to be epic !!!!!!!!!

However, another source, @19timescounting, suggested shortly afterwards that there would be more filming on Wednesday for 'additional content'.

The special episode stars Matt Smith and Jenna-Louise Coleman along with David Tennant and Billie Piper. Other confirmed cast include Joanna Page, John Hurt, Ingrid Oliver and Jemma Redgrave. The episode, which was filmed in 3D, is expected to be broadcast on Saturday 23rd November, the date of the show's 50th anniversary and will also have a limited cinema release.

Keep up to date with all the news about the 50th Anniversary at this link

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Per la prima volta Billie parla del suo ritorno in Doctor Who:

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Dopo lo sbaglio con i DVD della seconda parte di stagione per invogliare i fan a mantenere tutto segreto la BBC ha fatto un ulteriore dichiarazione:

CITAZIONE
    In light of the Series 7 finale leak, the BBC has pleaded with fans not to spoil it for others, promising to release a clip of David Tennant and Matt Smith IF the fans do their utmost to keep major secrets safe.

On the official Facebook page the BBC wrote: “We understand that a small number of US fans have received in error their DVD edition of Series 7 Part 2 early. We respectfully ask those fans not to divulge information or post content publicly so that fellow fans who have yet to see the episodes do not have their viewing pleasure ruined.

“If everyone keeps the secrets safe until next Saturday we will release a special new clip featuring material of the Tenth AND Eleventh Doctor!”

So Whovians time to unite and do your part! Doctor Who TV will keeping the site spoiler-free until Saturday 18th March.

Fonte

Jemma Redgrave ha parlato del suo ritorno nel ruolo di Kate Stewart:

CITAZIONE
    Jemma Redgrave appeared on Graham Norton's BBC Radio 2 show yesterday morning and talked a little about reprising her role as Kate Stewart in the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special. Unsurprisingly, as with her co-stars, she was coy about revealing too much about the episode.

"I can’t tell you anything about it. If tell you anything about it this studio will spontaneously combust and we’ll both go up in smoke," she joked to Graham, "I wasn't allowed to tell anybody that I was doing it. It was very difficult to tell my children I was going off filming and not tell them what I was doing, but then we filmed in Trafalgar Square a few weeks ago and it was on Twitter within three seconds flat, so I'm allowed to say I'm in it! And it’s brilliant!”

The episode is being given a limited cinematic release prompting speculation that it would be of feature length. Jemma, however, could not shed any light on the subject; the final episode length could be at the mercy of BBC schedulers.

"It’s slightly tricky because the BBC want it between something and Strictly Come Dancing, so I don’t know how long it’s going to be," was all that she could say.

One thing that is known is that the episode was being filmed in 3D. Graham asked Jemma what the experience was like.

"It’s slower," she said. "There are two cameras filming on you at the same time, and it’s the distance between those two lenses that creates the 3D effect. It’s like being in a lab. There were people with dark glasses – it’s a bit like Willy Wonka, like the Chocolate Factory and that TV thing, it was extraordinary!

"But it was fantastic fun," she concluded, "And Steven Moffat has written the most extraordinary script. I mean, he is so brilliant. But it is everything, it’s the adventure that children will get caught up in, it’s philosophical, it’s deep, it’s funny, it’s heartbreaking, it’s just great and it’s got an extraordinary cast."

The Graham Norton Show is available on BBC iPlayer until Saturday 18th May. Click here to listen - Jemma joins Graham from approximately 1hr 36m.

Filming on the 50th Anniversary episode wrapped last week. It is believed that it will première on BBC One on Saturday 23rd November. The episode stars Matt Smith and Jenna-Louise Coleman with David Tennant and Billie Piper returning to their roles of the Tenth Doctor and Rose.

Fonte

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    ma per quando è previsto questo special?

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    CITAZIONE (la_cacciatrice @ 13/5/2013, 19:40) 
    ma per quando è previsto questo special?

Sabato 23 Novembre, che coincide con la prima messa in onda di Doctor Who avvenuta il 23 Novembre 1963

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Moffat ha parlato della collaborazione tra David e Matt sul set:

CITAZIONE
    Steven Moffat has spoken briefly about uniting Matt Smith and David Tennant in the 50th anniversary special.

He told BBCA: “Matt and David together was quite special. They really, really, really got on well with each other and adored working with each other. It was just properly funny. The two of them together in particular are really, really funny.”

Asked if Tennant will be playing the real Tenth Doctor, Moffat was his usual helpful self: “I’m not telling you!”

See the full interview below. Moffat also talks about the Series 7 finale and Sherlock.

Video

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Come promesso la BBC ha rilasciato un video con Matt e David sul set dello speciale:

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Nel sito del Digital Spy una classifica degli eventi televisivi più attesi, in prima posizione ovviamente l'episodio speciale di Doctor Who:

CITAZIONE
    Entertainment news site Digital Spy recently asked it's readers which cult event of 2013-14 they were most excited about and, perhaps unsurprisingly, the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special came out on top with 77.51% of the vote. The special episode which will see Matt Smith and David Tennant team up as the Eleventh and Tenth Doctors is more eagerly anticipated than the return of 24 and In The Flesh..
    The full results can bee seen here.

Find out more about the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special here.

Fonte

Jemma Redgrave torna a parlare del suo ritorno in Doctor Who:

CITAZIONE
    Jemma Redgrave has been talking to What's On TV about reprising her role as Kate Stewart in the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special, the secrecy of which she likens to joining MI6!

"If I tell you anything at all I'll have to kill you and then kill myself. I wasn't even allowed to tell my children I was actually in it for about four or five weeks! Once we filmed in Trafalgar Square I knew it would be impossible to keep that under wraps! But what do you do? I was going to work and not being able to tell anyone what I was doing! It was like joining bloody MI6!"
    She does however say that the special will be worth waiting for..
    "What I can tell you is that it's absolutely bloody brilliant! I think it's an astonishing script. Stephen Moffat is an outrageously good writer and as always with Doctor Who, it's philosophical, it's deep, it's an adventure story and if you're a kid, you're going to be taken on an extraordinary ride. It raises all sorts of interesting questions for anyone who wants to go deeper with it. It's funny and then on a sixpence it breaks your heart. It's just wonderful!"
    And she was thrilled to join the cast which includes David Tennant..

"It's not bad!!! Yeah, it's a bit swish! I was dead chuffed when I got the call up..."
    Jemma is currently starring alongside Torchwood actress Eve Myles, in the new BBC One drama Frankie.
    Read the full interview with Jemma here.

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Moffat ha parlato dello speciale, nell'ultimo numero di Doctor Who Magazine:

CITAZIONE
    Steven Moffat has dropped some hints about the length of the 50th Anniversary episode, although, as expected, he hasn't given much away.

Answering questions posed by readers in the latest edition of Doctor Who Magazine, Moffat said, "People keep asking me how long the Anniversary Special is, and it's a fair question. I don't actually know, because the answer is, it's as long as it needs to be. The script is quite long though." However, he clarified that script length is not always the best indicator of episode length. "The script for The Snowmen has almost the same page count as [Sherlock Holmes:] A Scandal In Belgravia," he said, "But one is an hour and the other is 90 minutes.

Guesses for the episode length have ranged from the standard 45 minutes to a 90 minute feature. The news that the special will have a limited cinema screening has added fuel to speculation about the latter, but Jemma Redgrave, who plays UNIT's Kate Stewart, suggested in an earlier interview that the episode length may be dictated by other shows in the BBC schedule that night. "It’s slightly tricky because the BBC want it between something and Strictly Come Dancing, so I don’t know how long it’s going to be," she said.

The Anniversary Special stars Matt Smith, David Tennant, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Billie Piper, John Hurt, Jemma Redgrave, Joanna Page and Ingrid Oliver. It will be screened on BBC One on Saturday 23rd November. International screening dates and times are to be confirmed.

Doctor Who Magazine issue #461 is on sale now in the UK.

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Murray Gold durante un intervista a parlato dello speciale:

CITAZIONE
    Doctor Who composer Murray Gold believes that the 50th anniversary might prove controversial.

In a lengthy interview at Den of Geek he said: “There’s some really interesting things to say about that but I can’t say them. It’s very, very well directed. There’s a thing they’ve done in it, which might be controversial… It’s interesting though.”

Perhaps this is something to do with John Hurt’s Doctor and the numbering?

He revealed that some Tennant themes will return: “I had this really weird nostalgic feeling – and you have to bear in mind I am not good at revisiting my own past being reminded of where I was three years ago, onwards is my motto. So, suddenly being where I am now, used to seeing Matt on screen and then suddenly seeing David there. Definitely gonna use some music that is resonant of David’s time.”

Asked for his thoughts on Matt Smith’s departure: “I thought, ‘Well that means a lot of work!’ [Laughs] I thought, ‘Oh my god, are we really not going to hear I Am The Doctor again?’ [Laughs] I instantly began to think. ‘Could we use it for the next one as well?’ Does it maybe capture something eternally Doctorish, does it have to not be there ever again until Matt appears again, as hopefully one day he will, on some new version of the multi-Doctor story. Are we never going to hear I Am The Doctor again until the 60th? If we don’t, then what follows it has to be stronger. I think that, in a way, I Am The Doctor is stronger than the themes Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant had. So, I was thinking those thoughts.”

Gold said he hasn’t thought about the music for Smith’s regeneration yet: “Because that’s the only part of whatever the Christmas Special will be that we’ve had music for before. I’ve written music for regeneration sequences. If it ends up being an hour-long episode then I get about fifty minutes of music with the National Orchestra of Wales. If the episode becomes one hour fifteen [minutes], for example, usually have to find fifteen/twenty minutes of music from some other source other than the most recent session. So, if there was a regeneration sequence and I was short of orchestra music, I might fill it from another regeneration sequence, the music I mean. I still think the regeneration music in episode thirteen, series one [Bad Wolf] is the regeneration music.

He adds: “I just don’t know how it’s gonna happen. Vale Decem could not have been written without a walk through the snow with an Ood sent to lead him to his death. I don’t know what Steven’s [Moffat] gonna do. Maybe it’ll all be chat and talk and then a regeneration, and sound effects – certainly won’t be room for a song. It just depends how Steven writes it. I’m sure he’s aware that there’s potential for something musical. Nudge, nudge!”

Gold says he’s thought about the 12th Doctor’s theme: “I think it should maybe link to the Eleventh Doctor’s theme somehow. If there was a way of doing that, though I just have to wait and see… I don’t know if I can top I Am The Doctor. Maybe it can metamorphose somehow. I don’t know what’s out there, imaginatively – maybe there’s something that will come to mind. Again, it depends who’s cast. And how the first episode looks.”

Gold intends to return for Series 8 saying: “There’s still nothing better to write for.”

Traduzione:

CITAZIONE
    Il compositore Doctor Who Murray Gold ritiene che lo speciale potrebbe rivelarsi controverso.

In una lunga intervista a Den of Geek ha detto: "Ci sono alcune cose molto interessanti da dire su questo, ma non posso dire. E' molto, molto ben diretto. C'è una cosa che hanno fatto questo, che potrebbe essere controverso ... E' interessante però".

Forse questo è qualcosa a che fare con il Dottore di John Hurt e la numerazione dei Dottori?

Ha rilevato temi in cui Tennant tornerà: "Ho avuto questa sensazione nostalgica davvero strana - e si deve tenere a mente che non sono bravo a riguardare il mio passato e ricordarmi a dove ero tre anni fa, poi è il mio motto. Così, improvvisamente so dove sono ora, sono abituato a vedere Matt sullo schermo e poi improvvisamente vedo David lì. Sicuramente useremo una musica che è risonante del tempo di David. "

Gli è stato chiesto cosa pensa della partenza di Matt Smith: "Ho pensato, 'Beh, questo significa un sacco di lavoro!' [Ride] Ho pensato, 'Oh mio Dio, no potremmo ascoltare "I Am the Doctor" di nuovo?' [Ride] Ho subito cominciato a pensare. 'Potremmo usarlo anche per il prossimo?' Ha qualcosa di eternamente Doctorish, e non può essere mai più finché no appare più Matt, sperando, in qualche nuova versione della storia multi-Dottore. No riusciremo ad ascoltare più "I Am the Doctor" di nuovo fino a quando il 60°? Se non lo facciamo, allora quello che segue deve essere più forte. Penso che, in un certo senso, "I Am the Doctor" è più forte dei temi che Christopher Eccleston e David Tennant avevano. Quindi, stavo pensando quei pensieri."

Gold ha detto che non ha ancora pensato alla musica per la rigenerazione di Smith: "Perché questa è l'unica parte di che lo speciale di Natale sarà che abbiamo avuto per la musica prima. Musica che ho scritto per le sequenze di rigenerazione. Se si finisce per essere un'ora di episodio poi ricevo una cinquantina di minuti di musica con l'Orchestra Nazionale del Galles. Se l'episodio diventa un ora e quindici [minuti], per esempio, hanno di solito per trovare quindici / venti minuti di musica da qualche altra fonte diversa dalla sessione più recente. Quindi, se ci fosse una sequenza di rigenerazione ed ero a corto di musica dell'orchestra, potrei riempio da un'altra sequenza di rigenerazione, la musica che voglio dire. Penso ancora che la musica rigenerazione in tredici episodi, la serie uno [Bad Wolf] è la musica rigenerazione.

E aggiunge: "Io non so come succederà Vale Decem non avrebbe potuto essere scritto senza una passeggiata nella neve con un Ood inviato a condurlo alla morte.. Io non so che cosa di Steven [Moffat] sta facendo. Forse sarà tutto chiacchiere e parlare e poi una rigenerazione, ed effetti sonori - certamente non sarà spazio per una canzone. Dipende quanto Steven scrive. Sono sicuro che lui è consapevole del fatto che ci sia il potenziale per qualcosa di musicale. Nudge, nudge!"

Gold dice che ha pensato al tema del 12° Dottore: "Penso che dovrebbe collegarsi al tema dell'Undicesimo Dottore in qualche modo. Se ci fosse un modo di fare che, anche se non mi resta che aspettare e vedere ... non so se posso top "I Am the Doctor". Forse può trasformarsi in qualche modo. Non so che cosa c'è là fuori, fantasia - forse c'è qualcosa che viene in mente. Ancora una volta, dipende da chi sta gettato. E come il primo episodio sembra."

Gold intende tornare per l'8° serie dicendo: "Non c'è ancora niente di meglio di scrivere."

Fonte

Moffat ha risposto alla richiesta dei fan di avere uno speciale con tutti gli undici Dottori:

CITAZIONE
    When DWM reported that no classic Doctors would be back in the 50th anniversary special, many fans were left disappointed.

Now, Steven Moffat has explained why there will not be a “traditional massive reunion” this time around.

Asked about other Doctors appearing, Moffat said in EW magazine: “You’ll have to watch, won’t you? People say, “Are you going to do the 11 Doctors?” We can’t do 11 Doctors! Three of them are dead!

“What we’re not doing is the traditional massive reunion. It’s a different kind of anniversary, and the spine of that is David and Matt.”

CITAZIONE
    Quando DWM ha confermato che nessun Dottore dell'era classica sarebbe apparso nel 50°, molti fan sono rimasti delusi.

Ora, Steven Moffat ha spiegato perché non ci sarà una "Reunion tradizionale massiccia" questa volta.

Alla domanda sulla presenza dei Dottori Classici, Moffat ha detto alla rivista EW: "Dovrei fare attenzione, non è vero? La gente dice: "Hai intenzione di fare apparire gli 11 Dottori?" Non possiamo fare 11 Dottori! Tre di loro sono morti!

"Quello che stiamo facendo non è la tradizionale riunione di massa. Si tratta di un diverso tipo di anniversario, e la spina dorsale di questo sono David e Matt ".

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Dettagli sul trailer mostrato al Comic Con di San Diego:

CITAZIONE
    The first trailer for the 50th anniversary special premiered at this year’s San Diego Comic Con panel. The trailer is reportedly being released online “soon” but until then here’s some tantalising details courtesy of io9.

Spoilerphobes read with caution!

The trailer starts out on a haunting, dark note — Matt Smith is walking in the TARDIS, while in voiceover he says, “I’ve had many faces. Many lives. I don’t admit to all of them. There’s one life I’ve tried very hard to forget.” And we glimpse the Doctor talking to Clara about his greatest secret.

And then — what looks like the Time War, between the Daleks and the Time Lords! Seriously. Daleks blowing up, flames everywhere, everything going to Hell. And in the middle of all the carnage, John Hurt as the non-Doctor, looking resolute. “Great men are forged in fire,” he says. And then something about being the man who lit the flames.

And then, we get Tennant and Smith. Tennant, in his TARDIS, yells “Allons-y,” while Matt Smith, in his, yells “Geronimo!”

Rose pops up and warns that “the moment is coming.” And John Hurt’s non-Doctor says that he is ready for what’s going to happen.

And then: the Tenth and Eleventh Doctors comparing their sonic screwdrivers, as Tennant looks possibly a bit jealous of Smith’s screwdriver. And then a shot of both of them wearing clever glasses, while Smith wears his fez and they look delighted with their cool gear. And then a glimpse of Rose, looking excited.

Oh, and the TARDIS being airlifted down to Trafalgar Square with the Doctor hanging down from it.
    Smith is in the TARDIS, when he says, “I remember this. I pretty much remember.” And we see twinkly lights traveling across the Earth.

David Tennant and John Hurt are inside Matt Smith’s TARDIS. “Oh, you’ve redecorated. I don’t like it,” Tennant says, channeling Patrick Troughton in “The Three Doctors.”

A title appears: “This fall, the Doctor will face his darkest day: Himself.”

And we see Zygons, plural. Busting out of a glass case. And then some more shots of Daleks blowing up and being torn apart and generally being Da-wrecked.

Inside the TARDIS, Tennant tells Smith, “For once, I would like to know where I’m going.” Smith responds: “No, you really wouldn’t.”

And then, someone says, “I’m looking for the Doctor.” And the camera pans around to show Hurt, Tennant and Smith, with the two Doctors trying not to look at their unacknowledged predecessor. Tennant shrugs and says, “Well, you’ve certainly come to the right place.”

Traduzione:

CITAZIONE
    Il primo trailer per lo speciale del 50° anniversario è stato mostrato in anteprima al panello del Comic Con di San Diego di quest'anno. Il trailer è riferito che sarà rilasciato online "presto", ma fino ad allora ecco qualche allettante dettaglio per gentile concessione di io9.

Spoilerphobes leggere con cautela!

Il trailer inizia con un inquietante, nota scuro - Matt Smith è in piedi nel TARDIS, mentre nella voce fuori campo dice: "Ho avuto molte facce. Molte vite. Io non ammetto a tutti loro. C'è una vita ho cercato molto difficile da dimenticare. " E si intravede il Dottore parlando con Clara del suo più grande segreto.

E poi - quella che appare come la Guerra del Tempo, tra i Dalek e i Signori del Tempo! Scherzi a parte. Daleks che saltano in aria, fiamme ovunque, tutto andare all'inferno. E nel bel mezzo di tutte le stragi, John Hurt come il non-Dottore, guardando risoluto. "I grandi uomini sono forgiati nel fuoco", dice. E poi qualcosa di essere l'uomo che ha acceso le fiamme.

E poi, abbiamo Tennant e Smith. Tennant, nel suo TARDIS, urla "Allons-y", mentre Matt Smith, nel suo, urla "Geronimo!"

Rose apre e avverte che "Il momento sta arrivando." E il non-Dottore di John Hurt dice che è pronto per quello che sta per accadere.

E poi: i Dottori Decimo e Undicesimo confrontano le loro cacciaviti sonici, come Tennant sembra forse un pò geloso del cacciavite di Smith. E poi un colpo di entrambi con gli occhiali intelligenti, mentre Smith indossa il fez e sembrano felici con i loro attrezzi cool. E poi un assaggio di Rose, guardando eccitato.

Oh, e il TARDIS viene trasportato in elicottero fino a Trafalgar Square con il Dottore che pende da esso.

Smith è nel TARDIS, quando dice: "Mi ricordo di questo. Ho praticamente ricordo." E vediamo twinkly luci che viaggiano attraverso la Terra.

David Tennant e John Hurt sono dentro TARDIS di Matt Smith. "Oh, hai ristrutturato. Non mi piace ", dice Tennant, canalizzazione Patrick Troughton in" I tre medici. "

Viene visualizzato un titolo: "Questo autunno, il medico dovrà affrontare il suo giorno più buio:. Se stesso"

E vediamo Zygons, plurale. Scappare via di una teca di vetro. E poi alcuni più colpi del Daleks saltare in aria e fatto a pezzi e in generale di essere Da-distrutto.

All'interno del TARDIS, Tennant dice Smith, "Per una volta, vorrei sapere dove sto andando." Smith risponde: ". No, davvero non avrebbe"

E poi, qualcuno dice: "Sto cercando il Dottore." E la telecamera ruota attorno a mostrare Hurt, Tennant e Smith, con i due medici cercando di non guardare il loro predecessore non riconosciuta. Tennant alza le spalle e dice: "Beh, hai sicuramente nel posto giusto."

Fonte

Ed ecco le prime immagini dei Daleks:

Fonte

Qualche spiegazione sulla mancanza del trailer:

CITAZIONE
    As many of you are already aware, Sunday saw the premiere of the 50th anniversary trailer at Doctor Who’s Comic-Con panel.

Reportedly this trailer was going to appear online, but as yet has failed to materialise. Understandably many fans are disappointed and upset, wondering just what is going on.

The bad news then, the BBC today told the RadioTimes: “This was an exclusive Comic Con trailer made especially for the Doctor Who 50th panel.”

However, it’s not all bad news: “UK fans can look forward to exclusive content over the next few months,” they added.

Granted this isn’t what the fans want to hear as the internet doesn’t like to wait for anything, especially when the trailer sounds so mouth-wateringly incredible.

It would have been nice if the BBC had released for all at the same time, especially for this 50th anniversary year, but that’s just the way it is.

Many will remember that this exact same situation occurred last year when the Series 7 clips were not released. A couple of weeks later a new trailer was released online. So perhaps we won’t have long to wait.

Traduzione:

CITAZIONE
    Come molti di voi sono già a conoscenza, Domenica al panel dei 50° anni di Doctor Who, al Comic Con, ha visto la premiere del trailer dello speciale.

Secondo quanto riferito questo trailer stava per apparire on-line, ma ancora non è riuscito a concretizzarsi. Comprensibilmente molti fan sono delusi e arrabbiati, chiedo solo che cosa sta succedendo.

La cattiva notizia quindi, la BBC ha detto oggi a RadioTimes : "Questo è stato un trailer esclusivo per il Comic Con realizzato appositamente per il panel dei 50 anni di Doctor Who."

Tuttavia, non tutte le cattive notizie: "I fan del Regno Unito possono aspettarsi contenuti esclusivi nel corso dei prossimi mesi", hanno aggiunto.

Concesso che non è questo ciò che i fan vogliono sentire visto che a Internet non piace aspettare per nulla, soprattutto quando il trailer fa venire un incredibile acquolina in bocca.

Sarebbe stato bello se la BBC aveva rilasciato per tutti allo stesso tempo, soprattutto per questo 50° anniversario, ma questo è solo il modo in cui è.

Molti ricorderanno che questa situazione esattamente lo stesso si è verificato l'anno scorso, quando le clip della Serie 7 non sono stati rilasciati. Un paio di settimane dopo, un nuovo trailer è stato rilasciato online. Quindi, forse non dovremo aspettare a lungo.

Fonte

23 replies since 28/4/2013, 11:00   219 views