1x05 Quinto Episodio

in onda giovedì 24 luglio

« Older   Newer »

1. BlackMamba "The Bride"

User deleted

Re Enrico è sconcertato dall’annullamento della sua alleanza con l’Imperatore Carlo ed è costretto a cercare altrove un sostegno europeo. Intanto Anna Bolena rifiuta l’offerta di diventare la sua amante, ed Enrico inizia a desiderarla come moglie. L’alleanza di Caterina d’Aragona con Carlo e il suo odio per il Cardinale Wolsey aumentano sempre più.

Quotes dell'episodio:

* "Make sure they come to the right decision quickly" Henry to Wolsey

* "Anne, I want to say something to you, if it pleases you to be a true loyal mistress & friend. To give yourself to me body & soul, I promise I will take you as my only mistress. I won't have a thought or affection for anyone else. If you agree to be my maitresse en titre. I promise I will serve only you." Henry to Anne

* "Maitresse en titre? Your official mistress? What have I done to make you treat me like this? Your majesty I have already given my maidenhead into my husband's hands. And whoever he is, only he will have it. Because I know how it goes otherwise. My sister is called the great prostitute by everyone" Anne to Henry

* "His f**king uncle? How old am I?" Henry to the Emperor's ambassador

* "Katherine I have something to tell you. As far I am concerned our marriage is at an end. In fact there is no need to end something which has never been. You and I were never truly married. There was a misunderstanding of scripture & a papal misapplication of canon law. Its true I did not know about these things before but it has been brought to light by learned opinion & it weighs down my conscience. It has forced me to give up your bed and board once and for all. All that remains is for you to choose where you will live & to retire there as quickly as possible. I swear to you, all will be done for the best".

* "Be strong my daughter, remember who you are. Descendant of Isabella & Ferdinand of Castille. The only daughter of the King of England. Be strong and be true and one day ...One day you will be Queen". Katherine to her daughter Princess Mary on saying goodbye.

* "I have yet to decide whether to make your bedmate a head shorter." Henry to his sister Margaret on learning she had secretly married Charles Brandon and banished them both from court.

* "I make you this promise, when we are married, I will deliver you a son." Anne to Henry.

0 replies since 25/7/2008, 14:46   57 views