Il biopic che racconta le origini di Doctor Who

« Older   Newer »

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore
    In perenne viaggio tra Londra, Cardiff e Storybrooke

Status
    Ogni giorno è un via vai di rumors riguardanti questo evento tanto atteso:

Confermato uno speciale della BBC realizzato da Mark Gatiss, il titolo sarà An Adventure in Space and Time

CITAZIONE
    The BBC has confirmed rumours that Mark Gatiss will write a docudrama for Doctor Who’s 50th Anniversary.

Gatiss announced the news on Twitter: “One day, I shall come back”. Thrilled to announce I’m writing a long-cherished drama about the creation of ‘Doctor Who’!

The press release has further details on the drama, titled An Adventure in Space and Time:

The BBC today announces that a special BBC TWO drama has been commissioned to mark the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who next year.

An Adventure In Space And Time will tell the story of the genesis of Doctor Who since its first broadcast on 23 November 1963. Exploring all aspects of the longest running science fiction series to date, the special one-off 90-minute drama will also look at the many personalities involved in bringing the series to life.

Written by Mark Gatiss, it is executive produced by current Doctor Who showrunner, Steven Moffat, and Caroline Skinner. The single drama was commissioned by Ben Stephenson Controller, Drama, and Janice Hadlow, Controller of BBC Two.

Mark Gatiss said: “This is the story of how an unlikely set of brilliant people created a true television original. And how an actor – William Hartnell – stereotyped in hard-man roles became a hero to millions of children. I’ve wanted to tell this story for more years than I can remember! To make it happen for Doctor Who’s 50th birthday is quite simply a dream come true.”

Steven Moffat, Executive Producer, said: “The story of Doctor Who is the story of television – so it’s fitting in the anniversary year that we make our most important journey back in time to see how the TARDIS was launched.”

The production and transmission schedule will be confirmed next year, along with casting.

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Ecco nuove foto dal set:

adventure-space-time-filming-living-room

Inoltre ad interpretareCarole Ann Ford (Susan) sarà Claudia Grant

Fonte

Un tweet di Gatiss dal set:

david-bradley-william-hartnell-space-and-time

Prima immagine ufficiale rilasciata ieri da Radio Times:

william-hartnell-david-bradley-promo-pic-adventure

CITAZIONE
    The Radio Times has revealed the first official set pic from Mark Gatiss’ 50th Anniversary docudrama, An Adventure in Space and Time.

It’s our first decent quality look at David Bradley as William Hartnell and Lesley Manville as Hartnell’s wife, Heather. Though we’ll have to wait to see Bradley in the First Doctor costume.
    The drama also stars Jessica Raine as producer Verity Lambert, Brian Cox as Sydney Newman, Sacha Dhawan as Waris Hussein.

Recently announced casting included Claudia Grant as Carole Ann Ford (Susan), Jamie Glover as William Russell (Ian), Jemma Powell as Jacqueline Hill (Barbara) and Sarah Winter as Delia Derbyshire. William Russell himself will cameo as a character called Harry.

Fonte

Piccola chicca appena postata da BBC
    Video

Qualche pics...

A parte la prima, nelle altre non si capisce molto...speriamo di avere qualcosa in più presto!
    La curiosità ormai è a mille...

Comunque questo corridoio sotterraneo buio...è molto molto moooolto Doctor Who!

Fonte: http://blogtorwho.blogspot.it/2013/02/an-a...lming-pics.html

novità sul cast:
    CITAZIONE
    Actor and comedian Reece Shearsmith is to play Patrick Troughton in the 50th Anniversary docudrama, An Adventure in Space and Time, it has been confirmed.
    Reece-Shearsmith-patrick-troughton

Mark Gatiss told the Radio Times: “I first asked Reece about 12 years ago when I started thinking about this project. We were in the midst of League of Gentlemen and I just remember thinking, if anyone plays Patrick Troughton, it should be Reece. Like the second Doctor, he’s small, saturnine and a comic genius. The complete package. He thought it was a fantastic idea and I’ve kind of nurtured it all this time.

“Reece has a funny relationship with Doctor Who – mostly to do with impressions of the Borad from Timelash! He and a friend were obsessed with season 22 [Colin Baker’s Doctor, 1985]. One of my earliest memories of Reece is him going, ‘I am the Borad!’ He’ll do the whole of Timelash at the drop of a hat. Which is a strange qualification. He’s not steeped in Doctor Who like I am, but has been lightly dipped over the years. I know he’s delighted to be a part of An Adventure in Space and Time.”

E una nuova immagine di David Bradley nei panni di William Hartnell e Lesley Manville nel ruolo di Heather la moglie di Hartnell.

david-bradley-william-hartnell-space-time

Fonte

Qualche immagine dal set:

An-Adventure-in-Space-and-Time-hartnell-tardis-int-zoom

An-Adventure-in-Space-and-Time-barb

An-Adventure-in-Space-and-Time-hartnell-tardis-int-b

Fonte

Altre foto dal set:

CITAZIONE
    The 50th anniversary docudrama, An Adventure in Space and Time, is now entering the final week of filming.

Producer Matt Strevens said on Twitter: “So the final week begins. It’s flown by. Some big, moving scenes to come and perhaps a new creature or 2.”

The Daleks, last seen recreating the famous scene in Westminster, have been at Wimbledon Studios for additional shooting.

Strevens posted the following pic, adding: “These Daleks do like to gossip on a Monday morning.”

daleks-adventure-in-space-time

And another one from last week:
    daleks-space-time-filming

In further casting updates, it was announced that Sophie Holt will portray actress Jackie Lane. Lane played first Doctor companion Dodo, who made her first appearance in The Massacre.

holt-dodo

Fonte

L'attore Reece Shearsmith, ha parlato del suo coinvolgimento nel film:

CITAZIONE
    Actor and comedian Reece Shearsmith has spoken briefly about playing Patrick Troughton in the 50th Anniversary docudrama, An Adventure in Space and Time.

Shearsmith told Digital Spy it is only a small scene: “I was honoured to be part of it. I think [Mark Gatiss] just always had this idea that I would [play Troughton]. It’s very small – I’m literally only in a very small little bit, but it was lovely to be part of it.”

He added: “Mark was in his absolute element, wandering around the TARDIS… the attention to detail was immaculate. He’s done a really good rendering of that time and that story. I think it’s a real treat.”

Of course, Shearsmith is asked about the possibility of himself becoming the 12th Doctor.

“Oh God, no! I’ve literally not even thought about it. I’ve had a few people tweeting me that, saying, ‘You should be the Doctor’… I’m like, ‘What??’ It could be literally anyone. I can’t imagine who we’re gonna get. But it would be good to go older, I think, because they’ve done two younger ones.”

Traduzione:

CITAZIONE
    L'attore e comico Reece Shearsmith ha parlato brevemente del suo ruolo su Patrick Troughton nel docudrama 50 ° anniversario, An Adventure In Space and Time .

Shearsmith ha detto su Digital Spy che si tratta di una piccola scena: "Ho avuto l'onore di essere parte di esso. Penso che [Mark Gatiss] ha sempre avuto questa idea di volermi [a interpretare Troughton]. E 'molto piccola - io sono letteralmente solo in una piccola parte, ma è stato bello fare parte di questo ".

Ha aggiunto: "Mark era nel suo elemento assoluto, in giro per il TARDIS ... l'attenzione al dettaglio era immacolata. Ha fatto davvero un buon rendering di quel tempo e di quella storia. Penso che sia una vera delizia ".

Naturalmente, Shearsmith è stato chiesto circa la possibilità di diventare lui stesso il 12 ° Dottore.

"Oh Dio, no! Ho letteralmente neanche pensato. Ho avuto un paio di persone mi hanno tweetato, dicendo: 'Dovresti essere il Dottore' ... Io sono come, 'Cosa?' Potrebbe essere letteralmente chiunque. Non riesco a immaginare che stiamo per arrivare. Ma sarebbe bene andare più vecchio, credo, perché hanno fatto due più giovani. "

Fonte

PS
    Spero che la traduzione vada bene, è la prima volta che mi cimento, e mi sono fatta aiutare dal traduttore automatico, se c'è qualcosa di sbagliato avvertitemi e provvedo.

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    la traduzione va più che bene e stavo giusto pensando che è utile aggiungerla. Non tutti masticano l'inglese XD

Sono troppo curiosa!!! E si sa ancora troppo pocoooo!!! AHHAHHAHAHA

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    CITAZIONE (la_cacciatrice @ 1/7/2013, 18:59) 
    la traduzione va più che bene e stavo giusto pensando che è utile aggiungerla. Non tutti masticano l'inglese XD

Sono troppo curiosa!!! E si sa ancora troppo pocoooo!!! AHHAHHAHAHA

Grazie , era da un pò che volevo farla, ma mi preoccupavo di sbagliarla, oggi ero abbastanza "coraggiosa" nel farlo. Cmq è vero ne sappiamo davvero poco di questo film speciale, ma ti posso dire che la foto nel vecchio TARDIS e gli attori è impressionante, perchè sembra di vedere proprio i veri attori che hanno dato inizio tutto questo :dorze: :dorze: :dorze: :dorze:

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Qualche immagine dello speciale presentato con uno sneak peek ad una Comic Con di Parigi:

David Bradley con il costume del Primo Dottore, William Hartnell

adventure-David-Bradley-First-Doctor-hartnell

David Bradley con Claudia Grant nei panni di Carol Ann Ford come Susan:

adventure-David-Bradley-Doctor-hartnell-susan-colour

Brian Cox interpreta il creatore dello show Sydney Newman:

adventure-Sydney-Newman-brian-cox

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Prima immagine ufficiale rilasciata dall BBC con David Bradley con gli abiti del Primo Dottore:

adventures-in-space-and-time-bradley-high-res-570x379

CITAZIONE
    Scrittore Mark Gatiss ha detto: "David Bradley porta ogni grammo del suo talento, l'umorismo e la presenza al ruolo di William Hartnell. E 'uno spettacolo meravigliosamente toccante e delicato e io sono immensamente orgoglioso di lui e il film ".

Fonte

5 replies since 10/8/2012, 15:27   62 views