News Ottava Stagione

« Older   Newer »

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore
    In perenne viaggio tra Londra, Cardiff e Storybrooke

Status
    E molto probabile che il nuovo Dottore con l'ottava stagione debutterà ad Agosto:

CITAZIONE
    Series 8, the 12th Doctor’s debut series, will air in August of 2014 and be an uninterrupted run, according to recent rumours.

The Sun (who are keen to remind us they were correct about Matt leaving) claim:

Beeb bosses had to admit Matt’s exit after a leaked email from its commercial arm, BBC Worldwide, to clients gave the game away.

The mail, sent [last] Friday, told of plans to air 12 new episodes from August 2014. Crucially, it said: “This will give the new Doctor a chance to develop with the audience (apologies for this spoiler if you didn’t know).”

Meanwhile, the Radio Times reports that the 12th Doctor could be announced as soon as July 2013:

The new Doctor could be handed the keys to the TARDIS as early as next month, BBC sources have confirmed – with insiders suggesting Matt Smith’s replacement needs to be announced before the Doctor Who Christmas special begins filming next month.

It would be virtually impossible to keep the identity of the new doctor a secret even if the entire set went into lockdown during filming of the Christmas special, a BBC source told RadioTimes.com.

“The search has begun in earnest and is active now,” the source said, adding that the BBC has not ruled out hiring a woman to replace Matt Smith.

They also corroborate that Series 8 will contain 12 episodes:

The new series, expected to be 12 episodes long, begins filming in the autumn.

A BBC source also moved to squash speculation that showrunner Steven Moffat could also be calling it a day, insisting that he has signed up for at least another year.

Fonte

Lo sceneggiatore Chris Chibnall spera di tornare a scrivere anche nella ottava stagione:

CITAZIONE
    Writer Chris Chibnall is still hoping to return for Doctor Who Series 8.

Chibnall – who previously wrote 42, The Hungry Earth two-parter, Dinosaurs on a Spaceship and The Power of Three – said it is still dependent on schedules and his workload on the second series of hit crime drama Broadchurch.

He told the Mirror: “If we can get the schedules to work I will write for series eight, but obviously Broadchurch is my priority and that’s no small commitment. If their schedule and our schedule can work together then I’ll nip in and do one. Steven (Moffat) has asked and that’s very nice but it will just depend on the detail of schedules.”

Matt Smith could also appear in the second series of Broadchurch, according to the Mirror’s source.

Chibnall appeared open to the idea: “I’d love to work with Matt again, he’s absolutely brilliant. I’d absolutely work with him at the drop of a fez. Matt is a brilliant actor and he can effortlessly become an even bigger star than he is already. The thing is he’s transformative and brilliant I think it’s great he’s off doing this movie role as a little break.”

Fonte

Mark Gatiss ha parlato di un suo possibile ritorno a scrivere un nuovo episodio per l'ottava stagione:

CITAZIONE
    Surprising no one, it’s looks as though we can expect another episode from Mark Gatiss in Series 8 next year.

Speaking to Tardib about being kept on as a recurring writer each year, he touched briefly on the challenge of writing for a new Doctor:

“It is lovely to write for the series when you have never done it before, but to continue to do so and to make new things for a new Doctor, it is a kind of different challenge.”

He was also asked about whether he would be interested in taking over as head writer when Steven Moffat eventually departs the show.

He said: “Steven will never leave. I hope that he will never leave! I can’t say much about it, life is too complicated and strange to know when this sort of thing will happen.”

So, not a ‘no’ then.

Traduzione:

CITAZIONE
    Non sorprende nessuno, è sembra che ci si può aspettare un altro episodio da Mark Gatiss nell'Ottava stagione l'anno prossimo.

Parlando al Tardib di essere tenuto come scrittore ricorrente ogni anno, ha toccato brevemente la sfida di scrivere per un nuovo Dottore:

"E' bello scrivere per la serie, quando non avete mai fatto prima, ma di continuare a farlo e di fare cose nuove per un nuovo Dottore, è una sorta di sfida diversa."

Gli è stato anche chiesto se sarebbe interessato a rilevare come scrittore capo quando Steven Moffat finalmente lascierà show.

Ha detto: "Steven non lascerà mai. Spero che lui non potrà mai lasciare! Non posso dire molto su di questo, la vita è troppo complicata e strana per sapere quando questo tipo di cosa accadrà ".

Quindi, non è un 'no' allora.

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Matt ha parlato di un possibile ritorno a Trenzalore, per la storia finale dell'Undicesimo Dottore:

CITAZIONE
    As many have speculated, it looks as though the Eleventh Doctor will be heading back to Trenzalore for his final story (or at least in part).

Matt Smith dropped the potential clue in an recent interview when he was asked about whether he has ever been confused by any of the stories or time lines.

He replied: “No, because it’s my job to make sense of it and to make sense of it for you. Hey, look, I guess some people find the writing and the storytelling complicated sometimes, but I say to that, “Isn’t that better than it being really easy?” Isn’t it better if you’re like, “Okay, I just saw that — what did I just see?”

And the key bit: “Eventually Steve [Moffat] peppers it back — you think now we’re going toward the Doctor’s final hour, which is toward Trenzalore. Steven mentioned that in season five. Season five! The Silence was mentioned! He peppers this brilliant storytelling all the way through, and for my money that’s a much more interesting way to write. Aren’t all the layers what we fans of sci-fi want? I’m like, Cool, throw it at me. Is it complicated? Yes. Are we going back in time? Yes. Are we going forward in time? Yes. Are we meeting a character we’ve met in the future? Yes. Is she my wife? Yes.”

Traduzione:

CITAZIONE
    Come molti hanno ipotizzato, sembra che l'Undicesimo Dottore possa torna a Trenzalore per la sua storia finale (o almeno in parte).

Matt Smith ha lasciato cadere il potenziale indizio in una recente intervista, quando gli è stato chiesto se lui è mai stato confuso da una delle storie o linee temporali.

Ha risposto: "No, perché è il mio lavoro dare un senso ad esso e di dare un senso ad esso per voi. Ehi, guarda, credo che alcune persone trovano la scrittura e la narrazione complicato a volte, ma mi dicono che non "Non è che meglio di questo che è davvero facile?" E 'meglio se siete come, "Okay, Ho appena visto quello che ho appena visto"?

E il bit di chiave: "Alla fine Steve [Moffat] ha scritto prima - si pensa ora stiamo andando verso l'ultima ora del Dottore, che è verso Trenzalore. Steven ha detto che nella quinta stagione. Quinta stagione! Il silenzio è stato menzionato! Egli ha scritto questo brillante narrazione fino in fondo, e per i miei soldi questo è un modo molto più interessante da scrivere. Non sono tutti gli strati ciò che gli appassionati di sci-fi vogliamo? Io sono come, fresco, gettarlo a me. È complicato? Sì. Stiamo andando indietro nel tempo? Sì. Stiamo andando avanti nel tempo? Sì. Stiamo incontrando un personaggio che abbiamo incontrato in futuro? Sì. Lei è mia moglie? Sì ".

Fonte

Intervista a Steven, dove parla del 12° Dottore e dell'Ottava Stagione:

Video

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Un nuovo possibile sceneggiatore per l'ottava stagione:

CITAZIONE
    Last year, Jack Lothian was one of the writers who was reportedly writing for Series 7. As we now know, his episode never happened.

However, his online CV has been updated and Lothian’s script is currently listed as being “in development.” for Series 8 instead.

Lothian is a new writer to Doctor Who. His recent writing credits include: Skins, Beaver Falls, Sinbad, Death in Paradise and Doc Martin.

Will it happen this time? Only time will tell.

[Thanks to Ruther]

Traduzione:

CITAZIONE
    L'anno scorso, Jack Lothian è uno degli scrittori che stava scrivendo per la serie 7. Come sappiamo, il suo episodio non è mai stato realizzato.

Tuttavia, il suo curriculum vitae on-line è stato aggiornato e la sceneggiatura di Lothian è attualmente indicato come "in fase di sviluppo." per la Serie 8.

Lothian è un nuovo scrittore di Doctor Who. I suoi recenti lavori di scrittura sono: Skins, Beaver Falls, Sinbad, Death in Paradise e Doc Martin.

Accadrà questo momento? Solo il tempo dirà.

[Grazie a Ruther]

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Rumors sul ritorno di un vecchio nemico del Dottore nello speciale Natalizio:

CITAZIONE
    Has a returning monster for this year’s Christmas special been revealed?

Spoilerphobes may want to avoid reading any further…

For everyone else click ‘show’ to read on.

A Twitter message from stuntwoman Darrelle Parker appears to reveal that the Cybermen will be back once again.

cyberman-nightmare-in-silver-cybermenThe tweet from Parker states:

“Great to be stunting again for Dr Who in the Christmas special playing a Cyberman.”

Zygon creator Robert Banks Stewart did claim that the Cybermen were also in the 50th anniversary special, although that has yet to be confirmed.

[Thanks to Ruther.]

Traduzione:

CITAZIONE
    Il mostro che tornerà per lo speciale di Natale quest'anno è stato rivelato?

Spoilerphobes potrebbero voler evitare di leggere qualsiasi ulteriore ...

Per tutti gli altri clicca 'show' a leggere.

Un messaggio su Twitter da stuntwoman Darrelle Parker sembra rivelare che i Cybermen torneranno ancora una volta.

Il Tweet da Parker afferma:

"Ottimo da arresto della crescita ancora per òlo speciale di Natale di Doctor Who giocando un Cyberman."

Zygon creatore Robert Banks Stewart ha affermato che i Cybermen sono stati anche nello speciale del 50° anniversario, anche se questo deve ancora essere confermata.

[Grazie per Ruther.]

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    E' ufficiale l'Ottava Stagione andrà in onda in Autunno 2014:

CITAZIONE
    It was originally rumoured that Peter Capaldi’s debut series will not air until August 2014. Moffat then said that late Summer 2014 was “probably right.”

Today, in the Media Guardian’s 100 list, the section on Steven Moffat notes that Series 8 will not air until autumn 2014.

It states:

Doctor Who may not be quite the force it was when it returned with Christopher Eccleston and in its David Tennant heyday in the UK, but has a growing audience in the US on cable channel BBC America.

It will not return next year until the autumn, giving it plenty of time to recharge batteries. And what better way to do that than with a new Doctor?

With filming on the run not beginning until January 2014 and the usual nine month filming schedule, autumn always seemed more likely.

So once this year’s Christmas special has concluded, it seems that there will be more long waits. Hopefully with the payoff being no split this time. Although earlier rumours did point to the series being slightly reduced, with 12 episodes instead of 13.

Traduzione:

CITAZIONE
    In origine la voce era che il debutto della serie con Peter Capaldi non sarebbe andata in onda fino ad agosto 2014. Moffat poi ha detto che "probabilmente ha più ragione" mandarla alla fine dell'estate 2014.

Oggi, nel Media Guardian’s 100 list, nella sezione su Steven Moffat viene detto che la 8° Serie non andrà in onda fino all'autunno 2014.

Esso afferma:

Il Dottore che non può essere abbastanza la forza lo era quando è tornato con Christopher Eccleston e David Tennant nel suo periodo di massimo splendore nel Regno Unito, ma ha un pubblico in crescita negli Stati Uniti sul canale via cavo BBC America.

Non tornerà l'anno prossimo fino all'autunno, dandogli tutto il tempo per ricaricare le batterie. E quale modo migliore per farlo se non con un nuovo dottore?

Con le riprese in fuga non iniziare fino a gennaio 2014 e al consueto orario di riprese nove mesi, l'autunno sembra sempre più probabile.

Quindi una volta il Natale di quest'anno speciale ha concluso, sembra che ci sarà da attende più a lungo. Speriamo che con il payoff essere alcuna divisione questa volta. Anche se le voci precedenti hanno fatto il punto alla serie di essere leggermente ridotta, con 12 episodi invece di 13.

Fonte

Che bello un intero anno senza Doctor Who -_-

Domenica inizieranno le riprese dello speciale Natalizo, e Matt sfoggierà una parruca.

Ieri Matt era tra gli ospisti GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2013, dove ha sfoggiato un taglio ancora più corto di capelli.

matt-smith-gq-2013

Fonte

Su Twitter la BBC ha postato la foto di Matt alla lettura del copiono per lo speciale natalizio:

matt-smith-christmas-2013-script

CITAZIONE
    Christmas starts early for the #DoctorWho team! Here’s Matt Smith at today’s Christmas Special read through.

Traduzione:

CITAZIONE
    Inizia in anticipo il Natale per il team #DoctorWho! Ecco Matt Smith alla lettura per lo speciale di Natale.

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Prime immagini dal set dello sepciale Natalizio:

All pics by Ryan Farrell

Fonte

Serial maniac

Group
    Moderatore